Thursday, February 5, 2009

Differences not loved

A guy and a girl were noiselessly feeling each other up and down at a cafe table next to which my student and I were having a lesson when the shoe slid off my foot.

The student told me a hot girl shouldn't wear a sock with a hole in it. I told him he shouldn't wear a suit and tie if he liked so much the feeling of freedom he gets from taking a shit in the woods. (He had said that was the case.)

I poured the remains of my tea onto the table. He poured the rest of his latte into mine and the liquids mixed. He acted as though he found it sexy that they were mixing. My insides convulsed. He put his fingers into the mixture and then licked them.

He said he didn't have time for a lesson next week. I told him I didn't either.

3 comments:

Sarah From Home said...

I love the way you write!

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

lunette rayban Tres heureux avec le produit - la qualite beaucoup plus elevee que ce que j'attendais et surpris c'est la qualite aussi elevee que des lunettes de soleil pas cher un reels.

lunettes pas cher Ressemble a un champion!

ray ban lunettes de soleil Notre chihuahua eu cela comme un cadeau quand les cow-boys finalement une victoire play-off! Il a l'air beau en elle soooo-un vrai champion! Papa etait sooo fiers! =)




Unknown said...

Very Good Blog it is actually useful for me. keep writing and happy blogging. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more.excellent writing about stock marketing,
Indirapuram Propertties